Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Emma Stone at the Golden Globes

If you follow any fashion blogs, they have been abuzz with the golden globes fashion. Personally, I tend to skip the red carpet portion and just watch the awards show (which is why I'm not a proper fashion blog-I'm lazy and unobservant), but this look was worth mentioning. 

From the pleated chiffon Lavin dress, to the biker chique belt by Lorraine Schwartz, to the Cartier clutch it was perfect.

Oh, and anyone who knows me knows I'm a huge headband fan, but Michelle Willams... no.


And just for you guys, I found some cheap alternatives to the accessories pictured here (minus the clutch)

Candie's Rhinestone Headband-Kohls $16.00 (on sale right now for $8.00)

Rhinestone Eagle Belt Buckle$17.95

Silver Rhinestone Eagle Belt Buckle $19.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate my look? Love it? Have suggestions? Let me know :)

Dreamhost coupons